How to Be More Fascinating
I found this gem a few nights ago while waiting for my dinner to finish cooking….an awesome little diddy with Marie Forleo (totally now addicted to MarieTV on YouTube!!!). It was just what I needed to hear – because I feel kind of boring lately in the same job for over a year – and I’ve been sober for almost 3 years – and I LOVE routine in true virgo fashion. I think this vid just makes it easy to do a few things better and really start to fascinate and intrigue people. I’m in….are you?
Here’s a few takeaways if you don’t have time to actually watch the video (but you should!) ….my comments in parenthesis ()
- You already are fascinating! (duh, right?!)
- Know how the world sees you. (I’m smart, qwirky, funny, and fun [I think])
- Wear your fascination halo. (check)
- Provoke a strong emotional response. (I guess it’s OK to be a little cray sometimes)
- Build your business around your career and personality. (I’m doing this – are you?)
- The world is not changed by people who sort of care. (So start caring, people!!