If you know me personally, you know that I’m a huge fan and frequent visitor of Veggie Grill whenever I’m visiting the BF in Seal Beach or cruising through LA. Well, yesterday, Veggie Grill threw a VIP party at their newest location in San Diego (about 12 miles from Encinitas). BF and I went and had a great time. I even tried a new salad off the menu!
Today, Veggie Grill opened its doors to San Diego – and I highly recommend it. It is wonderfully vegan and yummy!
[in the pic: top – the atmosphere is amazing bottom left – B-wings (my FAVORITE) bottom right – Baja Fiesta salad
Veggie Grill UTC is located in the UTC Shopping Center (near Macy’s) at 4353 La Jolla Village Dr. La Jolla, CA 92122 (Phone # (858) 458-0031). For more locations, info, and their awesome menu, go to www.veggiegrill.com
Currently Playing: Chemtrails by Beck
- Okay, so I’m going to stay in San Diego for a bit – the job news broke. I’m absolutely fine with it. Talk about intuition….I knew the result of the interview before I drove to LA from Orange County. I really need to start trusting in my superpower!
- I had a blog featured on The Daily Love! I can’t believe it. I got so many lovely messages, emails, comments, and Facebook likes! This is something I never thought would happen – and it did. (Thank you, mighty Universe!) If you missed it, here’s the link: http://thedailylove.com/why-i-laugh-at-my-old-self/
- I’ve been doing the 21 Day Meditation Challenge with Oprah and Deepak Chopra – have you? It’s truly life changing. We’re on the 3rd and final week and I’m going to be sad when it’s over.
- The BF and I are taking off for Vegas today for a little R&R. When I come back, I promise to be a better blogger and write more on my adventures!
Peace and Love, my beautiful friends.
I’m back from my travels to OC and LA and back home to SD! It was a wild ride – but I’m so happy to be home in my apartment by the sea… I’ve been doing Oprah and Deepak’s meditation every morning and I’m feeling so much gratitude lately. I just wanted to share with you all why I love my life and it took me a long time to get here!
1. I love myself with self-care. I take care of myself and I put myself first in every situation. I look in the mirror at least once a day and just whisper, I love you, to me. I listen to music, I sing, I dance around work and my house, eat healthy foods, exercise, and I love to laugh.
2. I surround myself with good people. I’m so grateful for my boyfriend, family, friends, and coworkers. All of the people that I surround myself with are positive influences. I love it. These people in my life are what make me skip around and be simply happy.
3. I take chances. One of my mottos is, “If not now, when?” I take risks and fly by the seat of my pants sometimes, but that keeps my life interesting and entertaining. This blog was a big chance and I took it and now I’m running with it.
Do you love your life?
Happy August, dear friends!
I am thrilled to be entering a new month. I feel it in my bones that it’s going to be a great month with a lot of changes, learning challenges, and so much possibility and opportunity. I’m ready for it, are you?
Within the last few weeks, I’ve been so busy with work, a side project, preparing for my big interview. But, through all of the business, I’ve stayed committed to my healthy eating, fitness, and most importantly, my meditation practice. I feel AMAZING. I’ve been dealing with people and challenging situations easier and it’s a true miracle. I also started reading May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein, which I’ve had on my iPad for a while, but have been resisting for some reason. Well, I dug in and it’s pretty awesome. My intuition is becoming stronger and stronger. I’m learning that I’m a fighter (in a good way) and I have a lot of energy in me.
I just felt like writing a little check-in post and wish everyone a great month. I promise, after Tuesday, Aug 6th, I’ll be back in full blogging swing!
Sending love, light, forgiveness, and positivity to you.
PS – Stay tuned for my writing on The Daily Love soon!